4.5" Palm Leaf Deep Square Bowls (25 Count)
These palm leaf bowls are a great alternative to plastic. Handcrafted from naturally falling areca palm leaves which are gathered, cleaned and heat pressed. The process uses no chemicals or waxes.
- 100% natural palm leaves
- Compostable / Biodegradable
- Can be used with all food types
- Refrigerator safe and leak proof
- No chemicals or binders used in production
Made from palm leaves
Origin: Made in India
These bowls are designed for one-time use, however, they may be used again if they are carefully cleaned.
- Wash them gently with a soapy brush and water.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Dry flat upside down.
- We find these are best reusable when using with room temperature or cooler foods as opposed to hot.
After you are finished using them, add to your trash with food waste or home compost. The palm leaf bowls naturally biodegrade in approximately 2 months after disposal.
Outer Packaging: Plastic
Karmic Seed aims to create products made from agricultural waste in an effort to help restore the environment and create social change. All of their products come from nature, are compostable and packaged by hand in India.